Child Custody and Access – 647-793-7327
Need Legal Advice in Richmond Hill, ON? Speak To A Lawyer ASAP – Call Now!
- FREE Initial Consultations
- Over 12 years of experience
- We work around your schedule
- We fight for settlements
- Client-centric law firm
- Dedicated team of Family Law professionals
- Network of financial/parenting professionals
- Mediation, arbitration and collaborative law
- Flexible appointment availability
When you need legal representation in Richmond Hill, ON for your child custody and protection needs, then Leonardo Mongillo should be the first person you call. Having strong legal representation in these difficult matters can be the deciding factor in whether or not your preferred outcomes are achieved. Mongillo Law Professional Corporation focuses on protecting your rights as a parent and the rights of your children.
Child custody cases can often become prolonged, complicated, and extremely stressful. That is why we are always available to answer your questions and will work with you as efficiently as possible to resolve the matter for a beneficial outcome. We are here to listen to and address your concerns.
Here is what you can expect with your child custody and protection situation:
• A child-focused approach;
• Experienced negotiator and litigator;
• A lawyer and support staff who are available to help you through the process and advocate your rights.
Mongillo Law Professional Corporation offers highly flexible appointments that meet your needs. This includes weekend appointments that won’t interfere with your professional obligations.
We are locally based in Toronto, ON and will work hard to protect your parental rights.
We are locally based in Toronto, ON and will hard to protect your parental rights.
Don’t Panic, Protect Your Child’s Rights
Child Custody and Access cases can become very complicated in a short amount of time. Don’t wait to secure legal representation. Call Leonardo Mongillo today at 647-793-7327. Let’s discuss your situation and work out create a positive approach together.